Ladder Up’s 12th Annual Casino Night & Silent Auction
Ladder Up’s Associates Board will host its 12th Annual Casino Night and Silent Auction on Saturday, May 5, 2018, at Moonlight Studios in Chicago’s West Loop. The event is the organization’s largest fundraiser and attracts more than 200 guests each year.
Proceeds from Casino Night will benefit Ladder Up, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that helps low-income families and individuals access the financial resources they need to move up the economic ladder. In 2017, Associates Board raised over $150,000 – funds that translate into serving approximately 3,450 clients and generating an estimated economic impact of $5.5 million in low-income communities.
For more information, please visit the event website.
See all the photos from the 2017 event on Ladder Up’s Facebook page.
Casino Night is proudly hosted by the Associates Board:
- Adam Burns – Chair, United Airlines, Inc.
- Ambreeka Jain – Vice-Chair, Madison Capital Funding LLC
- Nathalie Rosado – Casino Night Chair, Women’s Business Development Center
- Bruce Klink – Sponsorship Chair, Capital One
- Daniel Ampon, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Kirsten Anderson, Deloitte LLP
- Roxanne Chow, Ernst & Young LLP
- Siobhan Clancy, Navigant
- Feiman Ding, Walgreens
- David Eagleton, Kaufman Hall
- Tuyajargal Enkhbayar, Deloitte LLP
- Emily Hoyt, Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC
- Amelia John, PwC LLP
- Lily Keefer, The Claro Group, LLC
- Catherine Lake, KPMG LLP
- George Martinez, Ernst & Young LLP
- Charlie McClelland, Axiom Global, Inc.
- Anu Mohanachandran, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- John Moynihan, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Tim Pollard, Madison Capital Funding
- Sam Prescott, Ernst & Young
- Shimrit Scher, Sidley Austin LLP
- Adam Shaffer, Deloitte LLP
- Sachin Sharma, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Alison Skaife, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Vincent Skokandic, Huron Consulting Group
- Joon Song, Ernst & Young LLP
- Ed Weaver, International Tax Manager, Grant Thornton LLP
- John Tytko, Caremerge, Inc.
- Chan-Yu Wang, Crowe Horwath LLP
Ladder Up’s Advisory Board hosted Tee Up, the organization’s Second Annual Golf Outing, on Monday, October 2, 2017, at Riverside Golf Club.
Since 1994, Ladder Up has helped hardworking Chicago families access critical financial resources by providing free tax preparation, financial aid, and financial education services to 297,000 clients and returning $529 million in benefits.
At Tee Up, individuals from the Board’s professional and personal networks will have the opportunity to invest in Ladder Up’s mission to help hardworking families access the financial resources they need to move up the economic ladder. Please consider sponsoring the event to demonstrate your commitment to the thousands of hardworking clients Ladder Up serves each year.
Ladder Up leverages more than $2 million in donated services, space, and goods each year to deliver $19 in benefits to clients for every $1 invested in the organization.