Ladder Up’s 13th Annual Casino Night & Silent Auction
Save the Date – Ladder Up’s 13th Annual Casino Night will be held at the Chicago Cultural Center on Saturday, May 4, 2019
Ladder Up’s Associates Board hosted its 12th Annual Casino Night and Silent Auction on Saturday, May 5, 2018, at Moonlight Studios in Chicago’s West Loop.
The event raised over $178,000. Proceeds from Casino Night will benefit Ladder Up, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that helps low-income families and individuals access the financial resources they need to move up the economic ladder.
View select photos by clicking the arrow buttons below or see all the photos from the 2018 event on Ladder Up’s Facebook page.
Casino Night is proudly hosted by the Associates Board:
- Adam Burns – Chair, United Airlines, Inc.
- Ambreeka Jain – Vice-Chair, Madison Capital Funding LLC
- Nathalie Rosado – Casino Night Chair, Women’s Business Development Center
- Bruce Klink – Sponsorship Chair, Capital One
- Daniel Ampon, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Kirsten Anderson, Deloitte LLP
- Roxanne Chow, Ernst & Young LLP
- Siobhan Clancy, Navigant
- Feiman Ding, Walgreens
- David Eagleton, Kaufman Hall
- Tuyajargal Enkhbayar, Deloitte LLP
- Emily Hoyt, Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC
- Amelia John, PwC LLP
- Lily Keefer, The Claro Group, LLC
- Catherine Lake, KPMG LLP
- George Martinez, Ernst & Young LLP
- Charlie McClelland, Axiom Global, Inc.
- Anu Mohanachandran, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- John Moynihan, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Tim Pollard, Madison Capital Funding
- Sam Prescott, Ernst & Young
- Shimrit Scher, Sidley Austin LLP
- Adam Shaffer, Deloitte LLP
- Sachin Sharma, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Alison Skaife, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Vincent Skokandic, Huron Consulting Group
- Joon Song, Ernst & Young LLP
- John Tytko, Caremerge, Inc.
- Chan-Yu Wang, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Ed Weaver, Grant Thornton LLP
Ladder Up’s Advisory Board hosted Tee Up, the organization’s Third Annual Golf Outing, on Monday, October 1, 2018, at Riverside Golf Club. The organization is pleased to announce that the event raised over $36,000 for Ladder Up’s mission and programs.
At Tee Up, guests enjoyed 18 holes of golf while supporting Ladder Up’s mission to help hardworking families access the financial resources they need to move up the economic ladder.