WE EXTENDED THE TAX SEASON THROUGH MAY 17!
- River North Ladder Up Office Opens April 19th, 2021 through May 17, 2021
- River North Location closed on Saturday, May 8 for Trivia Night (Buy your tickets today)
2021 TAX TRAINING IS NOW CLOSED!
Ladder Up has closed training for the 2020 Tax Season. If you are still interested in Volunteering and Have certified through Link and Learn please contact the Tax Assistance Program Volunteer Manager via email at email@example.com. We encourage you to still sign-up using the link above so that you are included in any future updates regarding Volunteering with Ladder Up.
LINK & LEARN CERTIFICATION
TAXSLAYER PRACTICE LAB
https://vita.taxslayerpro.com/ – Universal Password: TRAINPROWEB
VITA IRS CERTIFICATION TESTS
- Taxslayer Updates: Form 1099-NEC has now been added to Taxslayer and 1099-Misc has been updated. This will help with Advanced scenario #8.
- Economic Impact Payments: (Stimulus payments-also known as Recovery Rebate Credit in Taxslayer) has now been added to Taxslayer in the Basic Information Menu
Process Flow Checklist
VITA-TRAIN BY PROSPERITY NOW
This innovative, free online training curriculum features 12 plug-and-play modules designed to help volunteers prepare for the IRS Basic Volunteer Certification Test.
STAY CONNECTED TO LADDER UP
- Volunteer opportunities and Site Information
- Event updates
- Volunteer appreciation shout-outs, and so much more!