Where’s My Refund?

Where’s My Refund?

To check on the status of your federal refund, please visit: https://www.irs.gov/refunds

You will need the following information:

  • Social Security number or ITIN
  • Filing status
  • Refund amount (exact)

If your search does not return a result, please reach out to TAP to check on the status of your return by calling 312-409-1555.

To check the status of your Illinois state refund, please visit: https://mytax.illinois.gov/