Ladder Up can help taxpayers apply for and renew an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) by providing free assistance with the completion of Form W-7 (Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number).
If you would like to make an appointment to complete your ITIN application, please use our contact form below and select “ITIN Assistance” from the dropdown menu.
For a detailed flyer about Ladder Up’s ITIN services, please click here.
For your appointment, please bring a passport OR any two of the following documents:
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Photo Identification
- Visa issued by United States Department of State
- National Identification Card (must be current and contain a name, photograph, address, date of birth, and expiration date)
- Civil Birth Certificate (required for applicants under 18 if the passport is not provided)
- Medical Records (valid only for dependents under age 6)
- School Records (valid only for dependents under age 14 (under age 18 if a student))